Full-Stack Software Engineers
We are looking for full-stack software engineers with a
passion for building complex web applications. The ideal candidates will have the opportunity
to build out a sophisticated data integration and visualisation framework that interacts with
a cloud-based RESTful middleware system as well as a suite of high-performance analytics and
data manipulation subsystems. This software drives the groundbreaking analytics platform
QuanTemplate is a data analytics platform targeted at the
needs of the insurance market. Its sophisticated yet easy to use front-end empowers end
users to import, clean and normalise data from disparate, loosely structured sources and
then configure reports with a range of generic and insurance specific analyses that are
executed in real time, providing an immersive user experience.
We are graduates of the first London TechStars programme, and are now part of the FinTech 50
The successful candidates will join a growing team of expert
computer scientists and engineers with a vast amount of advanced cloud and web application
delivery experience. The candidates will be required to work full time at our office in the
heart of London's vibrant Shoreditch area. Remuneration is at the top end of the spectrum for
the qualification level as we reward talent and expect high quality results.
- Proficient at delivering systems with Scala and Akka.
- Sophisticated knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, ECMAScript 5/6/2015 standards, and RESTful web services.
- Understanding and appreciation of software architecture and design principles.
- Practical experience with ‘cloud’ based architectures, e.g. AWS, AppEngine or similar.
- Some appreciation of both the aesthetic and usability requirements of good front-end design.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Able to lead work within a team, working closely with other senior engineers to design
and build solutions. Happy taking full technical ownership of delivered solutions.
- Able to work independently on tasks and and maintain focus.
- Comfortable working in an intense, delivery focused environment.
- Computer Science BSc minimum from a good university (Russell Group or international equivalent).
- At least 3 years full-time commercial experience of engineering software.
- Extremely competitive salary.
- Potential for share options based on performance.
Read more about