Quantemplate are looking for a hungry Sales Manager to play a key role as we start to scale the business within a mid-stage startup. This involves execution on sales strategy and working closely with the Head of Sales (EMEA) to drive revenue growth.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about prospecting and cultivating a strong sales pipeline. This person must be experienced with a consultative, insights-based sales approach within the Insurance sector with a track record of growing sales, exceeding annual quotas, and strong presentation skills. The Sales professional must demonstrate skills associated with a high performance sales culture, especially pipeline management, lead generation, network development, and delivering results against a quota.
Role and responsibilities
- Develop account sales plans for assigned territory and then meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Work collaboratively cross-functionally, ensuring that account strategy is communicated and easily understood by all support staff
- Be prepared to challenge a prospective client / industry perception of the status quo
- Lead the entire sales cycle while building consensus within an account to facilitate a net new sale
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of over-quota achievement selling enterprise software / SaaS solutions to Head of Function buyers
- Experience and track record of success selling into Lloyd’s syndicates or primary insurers
- Demonstrated experience forming and managing C-level relationships and closing sales in large complex organisations
- Strategic – goal oriented, organises thinking within analytical frameworks
- A degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related quantitative field is preferred but not essential
Quantemplate’s mission is to revolutionise the way the insurance industry processes data by creating the most capable and intuitive data integration and analytics platform. Our customers have huge quantities of data but limited capability to leverage it. By providing high performance tools that are self-service and easy-to-use we are unlocking that data and democratising its use, making its value pervasive and critical to our customer’s success.
The Quantemplate Team
We’re a friendly team working out of a relaxed, loft-style space in the heart of London’s vibrant Shoreditch. Quantemplate employs best-in-class individuals to develop our technology and meet the needs of our clients. We have an exceptional pool of talent for a small business and are flexible in the way we work. If you feel you have the experience and skills to help us on our journey and contribute to the growing success of the business then please get in touch.
Travel within UK,
Europe and beyond
Competitive salary and benefits