Quantemplate's mission is to revolutionise the way the insurance
industry processes data. The industry is hampered by data challenges and Quantemplate are here
to help. There is a desire to consume, analyse, process, enrich and extract data at a very fine
level of granularity, but companies rarely have the systems in place to deliver on these objectives.
The Quantemplate platform changes that: we have the toolset, we have the framework and the industry
is responding to it.
Quantemplate employ best-in-class individuals to meet the needs
of our expanding client base. We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join the Client
Solutions team, responsible for providing innovative technical solutions to existing and
potential clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small company with global reach
and help shape its future.
The role of a Solution Architect is varied and broad, it presents
the successful candidate with the opportunity to become an integral part of the Quantemplate
team. Key responsibilities are providing pre-sales technical support, managing and running Proof
of Concepts with potential clients, onboarding new clients and supporting existing ones. Our
footprint is global and whilst the business is predominantly based in the UK our clients are
not—we would like to more closely support our US client base with local expertise.
The successful candidate will likely have a Bachelor’s or Master’s
degree in a statistical or mathematical discipline and will:
- The global market and the mechanics of how business is transacted, underwritten, priced, reported on and analyzed.
- Have a proven track record in a deeply analytical or technical role, most likely 5–10 years of experience in a P&C insurance company.
- What it is, how it knits together and what can be achieved with it.
- We work with any type of semi-structured insurance data.
- Understand the issue at hand and find a way of getting from A to B.
- Be inquisitive and persevere.
- How they are built and how we can get the best out of them.
- We work closely with our in-house software engineering team to help develop the appropriate tools for our clients.
- Be comfortable with producing meaningful management information and be able to create the insights our clients need.
- Converse in an appropriate way depending on the situation, build and foster collaborative relationships both internally and externally.
- Articulate the capabilities and benefits of our platform to a varied audience.
- Represent the brand and the vision and articulate the solutions we have built.
- Be influential and build trust.
- Our clients trust us to deliver what they need.
- We want strong team players who can work independently and show initiative.
- We want our people to strive for perfection—our clients deserve it.
- Time pressure and meeting clients’ expectations are an integral part of the role, we need people who can thrive in this environment.
- Be able to adapt to situations and respond to new challenges.
We have an exceptional pool of talent for a small business and
are flexible in the way we work.
If you feel you have the experience and skills to help us
on our journey and the thought of working hard and being part of our growing success appeals to you, then please get in touch.
Frequent travel in US
Occasional travel to UK
Read more about
Quantemplate is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of age, race, sex, disability, or beliefs.