Double the number of submissions and reduce the cost to acquire new business by automating data prep for models and rating
Being the first to market, screening and prioritisation of submissions based on exposure metrics and increasing volume and hit rates are some of the many objectives of commercial property writers. However the complexities of the data received and manual processes makes it challenging for carriers to achieve these objectives.
- Customised processes cause delayed responses to markets and distribution partners
- High operational costs and cost to acquire business
- Difficult to screen, score and prioritise submissions due to manual data prep
- Critical data to drive insights locked in spreadsheets and files
- Opportunities lost due to higher market demands during hard markets